On behalf of Chaplain Alan Kendrix (moderator), you are invited to join our Newhallville June Safety Meeting. It will take place Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 6pm. We meet in the Community Room at 596 Winchester Avenue.
Please be advised that while this meeting is open to the public; the agenda is not open-ended. All attendees are asked to be respectful of the moderator and time frame of the meeting. If you would like an item added to the agenda, please contact Chaplain Alan directly.
The agenda is as follows:
1. Meeting Opening and Introductions.
2. Report on Assignments given during the April/May Safety Meeting.
3. Accomplishments-To-Date. Introduction of Newhallville.Community.Matters Resident Association.
4. A 15 minute video from "60 Minutes" on a neighborhood police effort in Providence that is working.
5. A Brain Storming session and review of current goals; testing them for today's priorities. How To Start A Block Watch.
6. An Open Conversation about needs and wants.